YesSearches is a software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 07/08/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It changes the start page of the browser Mozilla Firefox (M0),
– It changes the start page of the browser Internet Explorer (R0),
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
M0 – MFSP: prefs.js [Coolman – gt1tkf2c.default] http://www.yessearches.com/
O23 – Service: server Update (server) . (…) – C:\Program Files\yessearches\server.exe
O42 – Logiciel: yessearches Uninstall – (…) [HKLM] — tuu Uninstall
O43 – CFD: 2015/10/19 14:05:37 –  D — C:\Program Files\yessearches
SS – Auto [2015/10/16 07:28:08] [ 249968] server Update (server) . (…) – C:\Program Files\yessearches\server.exe