TomorrowGames is a software usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 10/03/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– A toolbar is an additional internet browser bar.
– An Adware is a program that adds other programs without the knowledge of the user.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a registry value AppInit_DLLs (O20),
– It starts a task planned in automatic (O39),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
– It creates a Legacy pointing to a malware service, key in the registry. (O64),
O39 – APT: CVABZXHX1 – (…) — C:\Windows\Tasks\CVABZXHX1.job  O39 – APT: CVABZXHX1 – (…) — C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\CVABZXHX1  O42 – Logiciel: TomorrowGames – (…) [HKLM] — TomorrowGames
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/16 11:40:43 –  D — C:\ProgramData\TomorrowGames
PUP.Optional.TomorrowGames.A [ Malwarebytes Antimalware ]
a variant of Win64/Adware.CouponMarvel.D [ESET-NOD32]
PUP.TomorrowGames [Reason Core]