MYtools Update Manager is a program that usually installs without your knowledge via free software downloads. Identified the 2015/09/20.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
Main actions :
-It settled in the Base of registers to be launched each time the system (O4).
– It starts a task planned in automatic (O39),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It installs a process of variable size to the level of the system folders (O44)
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\My Security Center
HKCU\SOFTWARE\My Security Center
O43 – CFD: 2015/09/25 11:23:02 –  D — C:\Program Files\My Security Center
O43 – CFD: 2015/09/25 11:23:02 –  D — C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\My Security Center
O43 – CFD: 2015/09/25 11:23:02 –  D — C:\ProgramData\My Security Center
O43 – CFD: 2015/09/23 17:00:00 –  D — C:\Users\Coolman\AppData\Roaming\My Security Center
C:\Program Files\My Security Center\MYPCTuneUp\MYPCTuneUp.exe
Win32:SlowPCfighter [avast!] PCCleaner.F2015 [AVG] Win32/SlowPCfighter (variant) [ESET NOD32] Artemis! [McAfee] Artemis! [McAfee Web Gateway] PUP.Optional.Task [Reason Heuristics] TROJ_GEN.F47 [Trend Micro House Call]