PrintOnKey is a software that usually installs without your knowledge via free software downloads. Identified the 03/05/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
Main actions :
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
O43 – CFD: 2015/09/22 01:16:43 –  D — C:\ProgramData\PrintOnKey
PUP.Optional.PrintOnKey.A [ Malwarebytes Antimalware ]