Oasis Space is a software usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 10/19/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It settled in the Base of registers to be launched each time with the system (O4),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
– It creates a registry StartupReg key (O53),
– It installs as a driver system (O58),
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
– It creates a Legacy pointing to a malware service, key in the registry. (O64),
– It modifies the startup of browsers Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (O68),
– It changes the Internet research provider (O69),
– It creates an active incoming connection in the application of the firewall Windows exceptions (O87),
O4 – HKLM\..\RunOnce: [upoasi_en_316010107.exe] . (…) — C:\Users\Coolman\AppData\Local\oasi_en_316010107\upoasi_en_316010107.exe
O42 – Logiciel: Oasis Space 000.316010107 – (.Oasis Space.) [HKLM] — oasi_en_316010107_is1
O43 – CFD: 2015/10/19 19:34:31 –  D — C:\Program Files\oasi_en_316010107
O43 – CFD: 2015/10/19 19:37:35 –  D — C:\Users\Coolman\AppData\Local\oasi_en_316010107
O61 – LFC: 2015/10/13 12:12:06 A . (..) — C:\Users\Coolman\AppData\Local\oasi_en_316010107\upoasi_en_316010107.exe  C:\Program Files\oasi_en_316010107
PUP.Optional.OasisSpace.A [ Malwarebytes Antimalware ] Trojan.Yontoo.2594 [Dr.Web] MSIL/BrowseFox.G potentially unwanted (variant) ESET NOD32