Kin Kon is a software usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 10/10/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– An Adware is a program that adds other programs without the knowledge of the user.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It starts a task planned in automatic (O39),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A [ Malwarebytes Antimalware ]
G2 – GCE: Preference [User Data\Default] [pdpibhkfkahcjfaebebkiphgenajknae] kin kon v.15131.4030.3028 (Activé)
G2 – EXT: C:\Users\valentin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pdpibhkfkahcjfaebebkiphgenajknae [kin kon]
[MD5.7016A5D74459577060366F7D1E44F495] [APT] [kin_kon_notification_service] (.FileProperties_CompanyName.) — C:\Program Files (x86)\kin kon\kin_kon_notification_service.exe 
O39 – APT: kin_kon_updating_service – (…) — C:\Windows\Tasks\kin_kon_updating_service.job 
O39 – APT: kin_kon_updating_service – (…) — C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\kin_kon_updating_service 
O43 – CFD: 12/04/2015 – 16:48:05 –  —-D C:\Program Files (x86)\kin kon
C:\Program Files (x86)\kin kon\kin_kon_notification_service.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\kin kon\kin_kon_updating_service.exe