Jelbrus Secure Web is an application usually installed without your knowledge with the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 02/11/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It is installed as a BHO (Browser Helper Object) of internet browser (O2),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR),
– It starts a task planned in automatic (O39),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It installs a process of variable size to the level of the system folders (O44),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
O23 – Service: Live Malware Protection (Live Malware Protection) . (.AV Security Software – Live Malware Protection.) – C:\Windows\mlwps.exe
O39 – APT: System32\Tasks\Jelbrus Secure Web Task – (…) — C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\System32\Tasks\Jelbrus Secure Web Task
SR – | Auto 11/02/2015 239104 | (Live Malware Protection) . (.AV Security Software.) – C:\Windows\mlwps.exe
O43 – CFD: 2015/09/22 22:20:48 –  D — C:\Program Files\Jelbruss Secure Web
O44 – LFC:[MD5.4B2113554E3650D2A5179238C9AE5832] – 11/02/2015 – 20:53:20 —A- . (.AV Security Software – Live Malware Protection.) — C:\Windows\mlwps.exe 
PUP.Optional.SecureWeb.A [ Malwarebytes Antimalware ] Application.Agent.HP [F-Secure] Adware.JelbrusSecureWeb