InternetQuickAccess is a browser software usually installs without your knowledge vith the download of freeware. In fact some sites use the method of repackaging. This is an operation that is to redo the module software installation by adding download options. These options allow to add other software as for example toolbars browser, or potentially unwanted software. The addition of these new programs can decrease the performance of the system but also slow or redirect internet surfing. As a general rule, should focus on the author’s official site to download your software.
Identified : 07/09/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It starts a task planned in automatic (O39),
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’,
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
O39 – APT:Automatic Planified Task – (…) — C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Internet Quick Access Updater 
O39 – APT: Internet Quick Access – (…) — C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\IQA 
O42 – Logiciel: Internet Quick Access – (.Internet Quick Access.) [HKCU] — InternetQuickAccess
O43 – CFD: 2015/07/09 21:15:47 –  D — C:\Users\Coolman\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Quick Access
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Internet Quick Access
C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Internet Quick Access Updater