Browser Good is an advertising program whose objective is to earn money by generating Web traffic. It usually moved without your knowledge via the download of freeware. For consultation of some sites, like Amazon, it offers coupons on multiple products. It collects information about your navigation habits. It promotes its products (advertisements) and boosted the ranking of sponsored sites. It displays messages of safety on the instability of the system. It slowed down the performance of the system and internet navigation.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– A polluteware is a software that pollutes storage and/or the Base of registers.
– An Adware is a program that adds other programs without the knowledge of the user.
– A toolbar is an additional internet browser bar.
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It changes the start page of the browser Internet Explorer (R0),
– It changes the browser Internet Explorer search page (R1),
– It installs a program of extension for browser Mozilla Firefox (M2)
– It installs a plugin for the browser Mozilla Firefox (M3)
– It installs a program of extension for the browser Google Chrome (G2)
– It is installed as a BHO (Browser Helper Object) of internet browser (O2),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It installs as a program (O42),
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45),
– It creates multiple files users (O61),
– It creates a Legacy pointing to a malware service, key in the registry (O64),
– It creates registry keys Tracing (O100),
– It creates keys from registry CLSID (O101),
O23 – Service: Util Browser Good (Util Browser Good) . (…) – C:\Program Files\Browser Good\bin\utilBrowserGood.exe
O42 – Logiciel: Browser Good – (.Browser Good.) [HKLM] — Browser Good[HKCU\Software\Browser Good] O43 – CFD: 20/02/2015 – 02:33:28 –  —-D C:\Program Files\Browser Good
SR – | Auto 20/02/2015 395512 | (Update Browser Good) . (…) – C:\Program Files\Browser Good\updateBrowserGood.exe
SR – | Auto 20/02/2015 395512 | (Util Browser Good) . (…) – C:\Program Files\Browser Good\bin\utilBrowserGood.exe
– Remove extension of all installed browsers
– Remove the plugin of all installed browsers,
– Remove software in Windows Configuration Panel,