AppManager is a software that usually installs without your knowledge with free software downloads. Identified the 08/15/2015.
– It belongs to a family of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program).
– Vendor : PUP.Optional
Main actions :
– It installs as a process launched at startup of the system (RP),
– It installs as a service to be launched each time the system (O23),(SS/SR).
– It creates to many registry keys ‘Software’
– It creates additional folders (O43),
– It moved to the Windows prefetcher folder (O45).
O43 – CFD: 2015/08/15 02:50:24 –  D — C:\ProgramData\AppMgr4.27.1676029
SR – Auto [2015/08/15 02:27:30] [ 488688] Application Manager 4.27.1676029 (AppMgr4.27.1676029) . (…) – C:\ProgramData\AppMgr4.27.1676029\AppMgr.exe